The Job Interview
Have you ever had a really bad interview? The following incidents really happened during interviews (reported by Robert Half of Robert Half International).
The Job Candidate...
- Dozed off and started snoring during the interview.
- Wore a Walkman and said she could listen to the interview and the music at the same time.
- Challenged the interviewer to an arm-wrestle.
- Said if he were hired, he would demonstrate his loyalty by having the corporate logo tattooed on his forearm.
- Interrupted the interview to phone his therapist for advice on answering specific questions.
- Brought her large dog to the interview.
- Abruptly excused himself, then, returned to the office a few minutes later wearing a hairpiece.
- Chewed gum and blew bubbles.
- Stretched out on the floor to fill out the job application.